
Met two lovely girls, xixi and kaili! (: Both are 2-years old. Kaili has an adorable big eyes while xixi is very obedient! Playing and looking after them aint a chore at all! I was playing with kaili and she actually knocked her head onto the table! She cried!! Initially it was real but consequently, she's just acting. haha! mischievious kiddo! Besides, I headed down to my mommy's/babysister's place for a visit too! There I met lil xixi! I taught her to clear up the place and all. She loves me she loves me! *beaaams!* She even wanted me to feed her, even PEE-ING! HAHA! :D and her character changed 180 degrees when her brother, kaikai, came back home after school. The entire house became sooooooo noisy and I got to scream at kaikai and xixi. kaikai is too mischievious! He even peeped at my undies! HMMPF! He said, 'jiejie you don't go home ok! don't go school! so you'll become SHASHA!' (SHASHA = silly/stupid)
Sister and I learnt how to make dumplings! But it wasn't successful after all. HAHA! But I did bring back some! Red bean dumplings! Have you tried before?
Here's snapshots of kaili and xixi respectively:


(: